Born on March 13, 1991, Tristan Thompson is a Canadian professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He also represents Canada in international competition. Thompson won an NBA championship with the Cavaliers in 2016. He became a hot topic when his girlfriend, Khloe kardashian gave birth to her first child on April 12, 2018. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He was drafted in NBA in 2011.
Tristan Thompson Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Toronto, he attended St. Marguerite d’Youville Secondary School in Brampton. He is the oldest of four sons of Trevor and Andrea Thompson who are from Jamaica.
Tristan Thompson Affair/Married/Girlfriend
He is currently in relationship with Khloe Kardashian. Khloe gave birth to her first child on April 12, 2018. For more information, visit him on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tristan Trevor James Thompson
- Nicknames: Tristan
- Birthday: March 13, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario
- Current Residence: United States/Canada
- Education: University of Texas at Austin (for one year)
- Profession: Basketball player
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Girlfriend: Khloe Kardashian
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $8 million USD (approx)
- Height: 6 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 108 kg (238 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 46 inches
- Waist: 36 inches
- Biceps: 16.5 inches
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He had a son named Prince with ex-girlfriend and model Jordan Craig.
- He played one year of college basketball for Texas before declaring for the 2011 NBA Draft.
- In December 2016, he became the first player in the history of Cleveland Cavaliers to participate in 400 consecutive regular competitive games. His streak came to an end at 447 games after a sprained thumb forced him to sit out against Boston Celtics.
- His youngest brother, Amari has been diagnosed with epilepsy, which has led to Tristan working with a number of foundations such as Epilepsy Toronto to raise funds as well as awareness about the condition.