Born on June 14, 1932, Joe Arpaio is an American former law enforcement officer and politician who is best known for his stance against illegal immigration styling himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff” and investigating former U.S. President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He served in the US Army from 1950 to 1954.
Joe Arpaio Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Springfield, Massachusetts to Italian parents. His mother died giving birth to him and thus was raised by his father.
Joe Arpaio Affair/Married/Wife
He married Ava in 1958. They had two children. Visit his twitter.
Joe Arpaio announces 2020 bid for 7th term as Sheriff.
Thousands want me to run for Sheriff. Today Aug 25 announcing run for Sheriff Important day for me. Wife’s Birthday & Pres Trump Pardoned me. Ready for bruising, bitter campaign. Never back down.https://t.co/4dkuVCtCUa
— Sheriff Joe Arpaio (@RealSheriffJoe) August 25, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Michael Arpaio
- Nicknames: Joe
- Birthday: June 14, 1932
- Age: 87 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Springfield, Massachusetts, US
- Education: He has completed high school
- Profession: Former law enforcement officer, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Ava Lam (m. 1958)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a former law officer and politician.
- He served in the Army from 1950 to 1954.
- He served as the 36th Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona for 24 years.
- He took an strong outspoken stance against illegal immigration by styling himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff”.
- He is also known for investigating former U.S. President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
- In July 2017, he was convicted of criminal contempt of court, a crime for which he was pardoned by President Donald Trump on August 25, 2017.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I’m elected. I don’t report to any politician. I report to the people. If I had to report to any politician, I’d quit tomorrow. I’m not tall, dark and handsome. They don’t vote for me because I look like a movie star. I can’t get that vote. People keep voting for me because they like what I do.