Born on August 11, 1989, Ursula Corbero is a Spanish actress who is best known for her roles as Ruth in Fisica o Quimica, as Esther Salinas in La embajada and as Tokyo in the series La casa de papel (Money Heist). To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She moved to Madrid to shoot in the series Fisica o Quimica after her studies.
Ursula Corbero Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born and raised in Barcelona. Her mother’s name is Esther and has a sister named Monica. Her father’s name is not known at the moment.
Ursula Corbero Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
She is currently in a relationship with Chino Darlin (2016-Present). For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ursula Corbero Delgado
- Nicknames: Ursula
- Birthday: August 11, 1989
- Age: 30 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Spanish
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Dating: Chino Darlin (2016-Present)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5′ 4¼” (1.63 m)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She began her professional acting career when she was 13 years old.
- Her debut was as Maria in the series Mirali Trencat in 2002.
- She is best known for her roles as Ruth in Fisica o Quimica, as Esther Salinas in La embajada and as Tokyo in the series La casa de papel.
- In early 2015, she and Joaquín Reyes began co-starring in a Spanish situation comedy titled Anchored.
- Her first main dramatic role in cinema was in El Arbol de la Sangre.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.