Born on June 28, 1969, Tichina Arnold is an American actress, comedian and singer who began her career as a child actor and is best known for her roles in Everybody Hates Chris (2005), Little Shop of Horrors (1986) and Martin (1992). She appears as Wanda Fails in The Last Black Man in San Francisco. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
Who are Jimmie and Montgomery of The Last Black Man in San Francisco?
Tichina Arnold Ethnicity/Religion
Tichina was born in Queens, New York. Her mother was a sanitation department worker and her father was a police officer.
Tichina Arnold Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Lamon Brewster from 1991 to 1995.
She then was married to DaRico Hines from 2012 to 2016.
She has a child with Calvin Haggns (her previous relationships) For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tichina Rolanda Arnold
- Nicknames: Tichna Arnold
- Birthday: June 28, 1969
- Age: 50 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Queens, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School
- Profession: Actress, singer, comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Lamon Brewster (m. 1991; div. 1995) DaRico Hines (m. 2012; div. 2016)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
Tweets by TichinaArnold
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 56-58 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Hips Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Here is the trailer for the movie The Last Black Man in San Francisco
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She began her career as a child actor.
- She was born to a middle-class African-American family.
- She was raised in the Church of god in Christ.
- She is best known for her roles in Everybody Hates Chris (2005), Little Shop of Horrors (1986) and Martin (1992).
- She and her sister created the We Win Foundation. It is a foundation for people with lupus.
- She appears as Wanda Fails in the movie The Last Black Man in San Francisco (2019)