Born on March 27, 1989, Stuart Edge is an American actor and entrepreneur who is best known for his videos on Internet which has gone viral and gained over 500 million views. He has been featured as a performer on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Mario Lopez and Maria Menounos.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Utah Valley University.
Stuart Edge Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Utah and has two brothers named Steven and Spencer Edge. His parents’ names are not known at the moment.
Stuart Edge Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
His relationship status is not available at the moment. Visit his Instagram for more information.
View this post on Instagram
My family dynamic changed at age 13 when my parents divorced. For nearly 17 years, the relationship with my dad was very much surface level. Some time ago, my dad and I met with a counselor, and I explained the reasons why, on paper, I had the short end of the stick. My dad was asked to leave the room and the counselor looked at me and said, “Stuart, you’re not going to have this relationship forever. Take advantage of what you can learn from it, now.” That comment stunned me to the point I didn’t know how to respond. I committed to change my attitude. It’s still a bit clumsy, but the rewards have greatly outweighed the costs. I understand some people’s stories may be different and involve scenarios that involve serious interventions, but, if pride is the only thing keeping you from developing a relationship with your dad and seeking his advice on things you’re dealing with, then I encourage you to talk to him about it. Some life changing insight is ahead of you! I’m grateful for my dad and what I’ve learned from him in my life. Happy Fathers Day.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stuart Edgington
- Nicknames: Stuart Edge
- Birthday: March 27, 1989
- Age: 30 (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Utah, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Mountain Crest High School, Utah Valley University
- Profession: Actor, magician, musician, writer, entertainer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 75 kg (approx.)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American actor and entertainer.
- He is best known for his internet videos which has gained over 500 million views.
- He has been featured as a performer on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Mario Lopez and Maria Menounos.
- His acting debut was as John Brooke in the movie “Little Women” alongside Lea Thompson, Licas Grabeel and Ian Bohen.
- He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site