Stephanie Grisham is a member of the Republican Party who is the Press Secretary and Communications for the First Lady of the United States, Melania Trump. She is a member of President Donald Trump’s presidential transition team. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Stephanie Grisham Ethnicity/Religion
Stephanie is a member of the Republican Party who currently serves as the Press Secretary and Communications Director for the First Lady of the United States, Melania Trump.
Stephanie Grisham Affair/Married/Husband
She is a single mother of two children. For more information, visit her twitter.
Live on-camera briefing with @POTUS @FLOTUS re: Administration’s progress on #opioids crisis.
Drug treatment up; overdoses down.
Overdose deaths declining in hardest-hit states:
Iowa down 14.7%
New Hampshire down 14.8%
Pennsylvania down 17.9%
Ohio down 22%
Media coverage 0% pic.twitter.com/y2J36C9emL
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) June 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stephanie Grisham
- Nicknames: Stephanie
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Public service
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available at the moment
- Children: She is the single mother of 2 children
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the Press Secretary and Communications Director for the First Lady of the United States, Melania Trump.
- She is also a member of President Trump’s presidential transition team.
- She was the proprietor of Sound Bite Public Relations, LLC of Gilbert, Arizona.
- She was the spokeswoman for AAA Arizona in 2007. Later, she became Spokesperson for Arizona House of Representatives.
- In 2015, she served as a press aide to Trump campaign.
- As of June 2019, her name has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Sarah Huckabee Sanders as White House press secretary.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.