Born on September 19, 1966, Soledad O’Brien is an American broadcast journalist who was the co-anchor of CNN’s American Morning from 2003 to 2007 and the anchor of CNN’s Starting Point from 2012 to 2013. She has been the host of Matter of Fact with Soledad O’Brien since 2013.
She is also the chairwoman and founder of Starfish Media Group. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Harvard University.
Soledad O’Brien Ethnicity/Religion
Soledad was born and raised in St. James, New York to Edward Ephrem and Estela O’Brien. Both of her parents are immigrants and met while attending Johns Hopkins University. She is of Irish, Scottish and Afro-Cuban descent.
Soledad has five siblings and all of them including her are graduates of Harvard University.
Soledad O’Brien Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Bradford Raymond. They have four children. For more information, visit her twitter.
I’ve been saying this. https://t.co/HGV0rU3Il7
— Soledad O’Brien (@soledadobrien) June 17, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Maria de la Soledad Teresa O’Brien
- Nicknames: Soledad Brien
- Birthday: September 19, 1966
- Age: 52 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: St. James, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Broadcast journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of Irish, Scottish and Afro-Cuban descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: Brad Raymond (1995-present)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: More than a million dollars
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is chairwoman of Starfish Media Group. It is a multi-platform media company she founded in 2013.
- She is the host of Matter of Fact with Soledad O’Brien.
- She was the anchor of CNN’s morning news program Starting Point from 2012 to 2013.
- Both of her parents were immigrants and met while they were students at Johns Hopkins University.
- Her father is of Irish and Scottish descent and her mother is of Afro-Cuban descent.
- She has five siblings and all of them including her are graduates of Harvard University.
- She started her career in journalism as a media reporter on WXKS-FM in Boston.
- She has once stated that she does not speak Spanish fluently.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I’ve learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Transforming fear into freedom – how great is that?