Born on December 15, 1954, Mark Warner is an American businessman and politician who is currently serving as the senior United States Senator from Virginia as a member of the Democratic Party. Prior to this, he served as the 69th Governor of Virginia from 2002 to 2006.
He is currently a Vice Chair of the Senate Democratic Caucus and the Vice Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee and is also a businessman who is the founder of Columbia Capital.
Before Fame: He attended George Washington University and Harvard University.
Mark Warner Ethnicity/Religion
Mark was born in Indianapolis, Indiana to Marjorie and Robert F. Warner. He has a younger sister named Lisa.
Mark Warner Married/Wife
He is married to Lisa Collins. They married in 1989 and have three children. Visit his twitter for more information.
On this day in 1946, a deal was made between the United States Government and the UMWA. Guaranteeing lifetime healthcare and pensions for our nation’s miners. It is because of this promise, made 73 years ago, that we are fighting today to preserve the pensions our miners deserve. pic.twitter.com/M6GwZwvU5E
— United Mine Workers (@MineWorkers) May 29, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mark Robert Warner
- Nicknames: Mark Warner
- Birthday: December 15, 1954
- Age: 64 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Indianapolis, Indiana, US
- Current Residence: Virginia, US
- Education: George Washington University, Harvard University
- Profession: Politician, Businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Lisa Collis (m. 1989)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: more than $260 million USD
Who is Elizabeth Warren? Learn about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He has been serving as the senior United States from Virginia since 2008.
- He is currently a Vice Chair of the Senate Democratic Caucus and the Vice Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
- He was the 69th Governor of Virginia from 2002 to 2006.
- He has a younger sister named Lisa.
- He graduated from George Washington University with 4.0 GPA and was valedictorian of his class.
- He is the founder of the firm Columbia Capital.
- He voted for Obamacare.
- He has called himself a strong supporter of second amendment rights and vowed to advocate for responsible gun ownership.
- He supports same-sex marriage.
My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed.