Born on October 3, 1971, Sean Duffy is an American politician, prosecutor, former sports commentator and television personality who is a member of the Republican Party and is a member of US Representatives from Wisconsin’s 7th congressional district. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota (BA) and William Mitchell College of Law (JD)
Sean Duffy Ethnicity/Religion
Sean was born in Hayward, Wisconsin as the tenth of 11 children of Carol Ann and Thomas Walter Duffy.
Sean Duffy Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Rachel Campos-Duffy. They have eight children. He is a Roman Catholic. For more information, visit his twitter.
American workers and farmers lose when foreign countries place unfair tariffs on American products. That’s why an overwhelming majority of Americans support my Reciprocal Trade Act! pic.twitter.com/B71l7oTuD4
— Sean Duffy (@RepSeanDuffy) March 5, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sean Patrick Duffy
- Nicknames: Sean Duffy
- Birthday: October 3, 1971
- Age: 47 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Hayward, Wisconsin, US
- Current Residence: Wisconsin, US
- Education: Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota (BA), William Mitchell College of Law (JD)
- Profession: Politician, prosecutor, former sports commentator, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Rachel Campos (m. 1999)
- Children: 8
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born as tenth of 11 children of Carol and Thomas Walter Duffy.
- He started log rolling at 5 and speed climbing at 13.
- He is a Republican.
- He has been ESPN commentator for televised competitions.
- His political career started when he was appointed to district attorney in 2002 by then Governor Scott McCallum.
- Duffy serves on the House Committee on Financial Services and is a member of the Republican Main Street Partnership.
Visit our site for more updates.
In competition, you see people who win and lose, and you have to learn how to lose gracefully. You have to be able to come back in the day and compete again, not hold a grudge, and put everything into the next fight.