Born on May 9, 1968, Scott Pruitt is an American lawyer and politician from the state of Oklahoma and is currently the fourteenth Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). He suddenly became a hot topic when he told CBN’s David Brody “The biblical world view with respect to these issues is that we have a responsibility to manage and cultivate, harvest the natural resources that we’ve been blessed with to truly bless our fellow mankind”. To learn more about Scott, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Kentucky, Georgetown College.
Scott Pruitt Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Danville, Kentucky, he was a football and baseball player at Lafayette, earaning a baseball scholarship to the University of Kentucky. He then moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma where he attended the University of Tulsa and earned a Juris Doctor in 1993.
Scott Pruitt Married/Wife
He is married to Marylin. They have two children. He is a Southern Baptist and serves as the deacon of the First Baptist Church of Broken Arrow. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Edward Scott Pruitt
- Nicknames: Scott Pruitt
- Birthday: May 6, 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Birthplace: Danville, Kentucky, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Georgetown College, University of Tulsa
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Marlyn Pruitt (1992-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is currently the fourteenth Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- In 2010, Pruitt was elected Attorney General of Oklahoma. In that role, he opposed abortion rights, same-sex marriage, the Affordable Care Act, and environmental regulations as a self-described “leading advocate against the EPA’s activist agenda.”
- As Oklahoma’s Attorney General, Pruitt sued the Environmental Protection Agency at least 14 times regarding the agency’s actions.
- He rejects the scientific consensus that human activities are a primary contributor to climate change and that carbon dioxide is the primary contributor.
- He was a football and baseball player at Lafayette, earning a baseball scholarship to the University of Kentucky, where he played second base.
As a Republican attorney general from a southern state, my views on energy policy might be discounted as a simple ploy to bolster the energy industry at the expense of environmental stewardship and responsibility. That perspective would be misguided.