Born in 1980, Scherie Murray is an American businesswoman and politician who is a member of the Republican Party, and is a candidate for New York’s 14th Congressional District in the US House.
She was a 2015 Republican special election candidate for District 29 f the New York State Assembly but lost to Alicia Hyndman. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended New York University.
Scherie Murray Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
She was born in Jamaica but was raised in New York, United States. Her parent’s information is not available at the moment.
Scherie Murray Affair/Married/Husband
Her relationship status is not available as of July, 2019. Visit her twitter for more information.
Joining @IngrahamAngle shortly to discuss our campaign to #unitethefight – tune in to Fox News now! pic.twitter.com/hBctWNY0PF
— Scherie Murray (@ScherieMurray) July 19, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Scherie Murray
- Nicknames: Scherie
- Birthday: 1980
- Age: 38 years old (as of July 2019)
- Birthplace: Jamaica
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: Businesswoman, Politician
- Profession: American
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was born in Jamaica but raised in New York, US.
- She is a Republican.
- She is a candidate for New York’s 14th congressional District in the US House and is
- challenging Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
- She has a Bachelors degree in Broadcast Journalism and attended New York University.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.