Born on November 5, 1958, Sara Netanyahu is an educational and psychologist who is the wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Tel Aviv University.
Sara Netanyahu Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Sara was born in Kiryat Tiv’on, Israel to Shmuel Ben-Artzi who was a Polish-born Israeli Jewish educator, author, poet and biblical scholar and Chava, who was a sixth-generation Jerusalemite. She has three brothers.
Sara Netanyahu Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Doron Neuberger from 1980 to 1987 and in 1991, she married Benjamin Netanyahu. They have two sons. Visit her husband’s twitter.
מקימים יישוב חדש בגולן על שמו של ידיד ישראל, נשיא ארה״ב דונלד טראמפ. יום היסטורי! ???? pic.twitter.com/SrTyRLgDC2
— Benjamin Netanyahu (@netanyahu) June 16, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sara Netanyahu
- Nicknames: Sara
- Birthday: November 5, 1958
- Age: 60 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Kiryat Tiv’on, Israel
- Current Residence: Israel
- Education: Tel Aviv University
- Profession: educational and career psychologist
- Nationality: Israeli
- Ethnicity/Race: Her father was of Polish descent and her mother was a from Jerusalem
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Doron Neuberger (m. 1980; div. 1987) Benjamin Netanyahu (m. 1991)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an educational and career psychologist by profession.
- She is the wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Her father, Shmuel Ben-Artzi, was a Polish-born Israeli Jewish educator, author, poet and biblical scholar and her mother, Chava, was a sixth-generation Jerusalemite.
- She has three brothers and all of them were Israel Bible Contest champions.
- She started her career as a psycho-technical evaluator of gifted children at the Institute for Promoting Youth Creativity and Excellence.
- She was filed an indictment in the “Prime Minister’s residence affair.” were she was accused of fraudulently receiving some $100,000 for her part in ordering meals at the state’s expense without authorization on September 8, 2017.
- She signed a plea deal on June 16, 2019. She was ordered to pay $15, 275.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.