Born on December 23, 1980, Rory OMalley is an American actor who is best known for his role as Elder McKinley in The Book Mormon and as Brian Dooley in American Princess (2019).
He is a co-founder of gay rights activist group Broadway Impact. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Carnegie Mellon University.
Rory OMalley Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, Rory was brought up by his single mother and grew up Catholic.
Rory OMalley Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
He came out gay at the age of 19. He is now married to his longtime partner, Gerold Schoreder. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rory James OMalley
- Nicknames: Rory
- Birthday: December 23, 1980
- Age: 38 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, US
- Current Residence: Manhattan, New York City, US
- Education: Carnegie Mellon University
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Husband: Gerold Schroeder (m. 2014)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Amanda of American Princess? Learn more here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his role as Elder McKinley in The Book of Mormon.
- He is a co-founder of gay rights activist group Broadway Impact.
- He made his Broadway debut in the musical “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee”.
- He grew up Catholic and is of Irish descent.
- He came out gay at the age of 19.
- He appears as Brian Dooley in American Princess (2019).