Born on September 7, 1950, Peggy Noonan is an American author, columnist and speechwriter who served as a primary speechwriter and Special Assistant to President Ronald Reagan. She is a weekly columnist for The Wall Street Journal and contributor to NBA and ABC News.
Peggy is also an author and five of her books have been New York Times bestsellers. Besides it she was also nominated for Emmy Award for her work on America: A Tribute of Heroes. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Peggy Noonan Ethnicity/Religion
Peggy was born in Brooklyn, New York to merchant seaman and is of Irish descent. Peggy is Roman Catholic and currently lives in New York City.
Peggy Noonan Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Richard W. Rahn (m. 1985 – 1989). They had a son named Will. Formore information, visit her twitter.
In which rapacious capitalist scum in their hoodie outfits feign poverty while stealing the privacy of all and selling it to fellow oligarchs. No thank you, sir! https://t.co/d8XLjslO64
— Peggy Noonan (@Peggynoonannyc) March 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Margaret Ellen Noonan
- Nicknames: Peggy Noonan
- Birthday: September 7, 1950
- Age: 68 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Profession: Author columnist, speech writer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of Irish descent
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: Richard W. Rahn (m. 1985 – 1989),
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: She is probably a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American author, columnist and speech writer.
- She is a contributor to NBC News and ABC News.
- She was a primary speechwriter and Special Assistant to President Ronald Reagan.
- She was nominated for an Emmy Award for her work on America: A Tribute to Heroes.
- She is of Irish descent.
- She has authored books which have been New York Times bestsellers.
- Visit our site for more updates.
TV gives everyone an image, but radio gives birth to a million images in a million brains