Nicole Byer is an American comedian, television host, writer and actor who is best known for being the host of Netflix reality bake-off show Nailed It and as the host of HeadGum podcast Why Wont Won’t You Date Me?
Gaining popularity from the prank show Ladylike, she has starred on a scripted comedy base on her life entitled Loosely Exactly Nicole. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Middletown High School South.
Nicole Byer Ethnicity/Religion
Nicole was born and raised in Middletown Township, New Jersey. She has an older sister.
Nicole Byer Affair/Married/Husband/Boyfriend
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Nicole Byer
- Nicknames: Nicole
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Middletown High School South
- Profession: comedian, television host, actor, writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Net Worth: above $1 million (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Black
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for being the host of the comedy reality show Nailed It.
- She has starred in a comedy based on her life, Loosely Exactly Nicole.
- She is the host of HeadGum podcast Why Won’t You Date Me?
- She has described Whoopi Goldberg, Tina Turner, and Mo’Nique as her inspirations.
- She supports body positivity.
- She has been described as “Most easily compared to a raunchier Retta with a hint of Ilana Glazer’s madcap energy. She’s mouthy, vulgar, a little bit goofy, relatable but ridiculously charming, and not afraid to infuse her broad comedy with a confident sexuality.” by Allison P. Davis.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Body positivity, to me, means you accept the body that you’re in…And if you want to change it, you can, but you should love the skin that you’re in currently, forever. Because everyone is beautiful. No one’s truly ugly. You’re always beautiful to somebody, and you’re always ugly to somebody.