Born on July 24, 1967, Nick Nurse is an American basketball coach who is the head coach of the Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is the first head coach to win both the NBA and NBA G League titles.
To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Northern Iowa.
Coach Nick Nurse Ethnicity/Religion
Nick was born in Iowa, US and played at the University of Northern Iowa.
Coach Nick Nurse Wife/Married
He is married to Roberta Nurse and they have two sons together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Nick Nurse
- Nicknames: Nick
- Birthday: July 24, 1967
- Age: 51 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Carroll, Iowa, US
- Education: University of Northern Iowa
- Profession: basketball coach
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Roberta Nurse
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: More than a million USD
From 1985: #NickNurse poses for a photo after being named @DMRsports male prep athlete of the year. Nurse has the @Raptors one game from an #NBA championship in his first year coaching the team.
More photos of Nurse: https://t.co/3f2P6C8oWH#WeTheNorth #RTZ @NBA @NBAHistory pic.twitter.com/Zf5ymnkcQL
— Des Moines Register Vault (@DMRegisterVault) June 12, 2019
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Grey
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the head coach of the Toronto Raptors of NBA.
- He played at the University of Northern Iowa from 1985 to 1989.
- Nurse got his first full-time head coaching job at Grand View University when he was only 23 years old.
- He joined Toronto Raptors in 2013 as an assistant job on the coaching staff.
- He was promoted to the position of head coach on June 14, 2018.
- He is the first head coach to win both the NBA and NBA G League titles.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.