Born on September 28, 1968, Naomi Watts is an English actress and producer who made her screen debut in the Australian drama For Love Alone (1986) and rose to international prominence for her role in Mulholland Drive (2001) she has appeared in many movies including hits such as The Ring (2002), King Kong (2005), 21 Grams (2003), The Impossible (2012) and so on. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her screen debut in the Australian drama For Love Alone (1986).
Naomi Watts Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Shoreham, Kent, England, she is the daughter of Myfanwy Edwards and Peter Watts. Although born in England, she was raised in Australia from the age of 1 to 7.
Naomi Watts Affair/Dating/Boyfriend/Married
She was in relationship with Live Schreiber from 2005 to 2016 and had to children together. Currently, she is in relationship with Billy Crudup (2017-Present). Visit her twitter and Instagram for more information. Also, visit our site for more updates.
Learn about Ivanno Jeremian, Alex Sharp and Toby Regbo who are also cast of Game of Thrones Prequel series.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Naomi Ellen Watts
- Nicknames: Naomi Watts, Queen of Remakes
- Birthday: September 28, 1968
- Age: 50 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Shoreham, Kent, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni, a Welsh language school
- Profession: Actress, producer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: She gained some interest in Buddhism while filming The Painted Veil
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband/Dating: She is currently dating Billy Crudup (2017-Present)
- Children: 2
- Height: 5 feet 4 ½ inches (164 cm)
- Weight: 55-58 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father, Peter Watts, was the road manager for Pink Floyd until 1974.
- Her maternal grandmother is Australian.
- She was voted the 14th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine September
- She accepted the role for 21 Grams without reading the script.
- Her favorite actresses are Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster and Julianne Moore.
- Her favorite “scary movie” is Don’t Look Now (1973).
Pain is such an important thing in life. I think that as an artist you have to experience suffering. It’s not enough to have lived it once; you have to relive it. Darkness is not a pejorative thing.