Missy Peregrym is a Canadian actress who is best known for her role as Haley Graham in the film, “Stick It”(2006). She also had a recurring role as Officer Andy McNally on the ABC and Global Television Network series, “Rookie Blue”. She is also a former fashion model.
What is Missy Peregrym Famous for?
- Famous for her role as Haley Graham in the film, “Stick It”(2006).
Where was Missy Peregrym Born?
Missy Peregrym was born on June 16, 1982, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Her birth name is Melissa Peregrym. Her nationality is Canadian. She belongs to White ethnicity while Gemini is her zodiac sign.
Missy Peregrym was born in a well-to-do family to Rev. Darrell Peregryma(father) and Vanessa Peregrym(mother). Her father was a Pentecostal minister while her mother was a housewife. She was raised along with her two sisters. Later, her family moved to Surrey where she attended Fleetwood Park Secondary School. After high school, she moved to Los Angeles.
Missy grew up more like a tomboy as she was never a fashion girl. She was more passionate about sports and games as she even coached her high school, basketball team. In 2004, she graduated from Aurora College earning a degree.
She decided to take modeling as her profession when she turned 18.
Missy Peregrym’s Career Highlights
- Missy began her professional career as a model with the Lizbell Agency. She even did commercials for Mercedes-Benz, Sprint Canada, and the Olympic Games.
- Missy made her acting debut as Hottie Blood in American cyberpunk television series, “Dark Angel” in 2000.
- She got her first-ever lead role as Haley Graham in the gymnastics movie, “Stick It” in 2006.
- In 2007, Peregrym got her first lead television role on The CW series “Reaper”. She remained in the series until 2009.
- Eventually, in 2010 she got her biggest breakthrough career playing the role of Andy McNally in Canadian TV series, “Rookie Blue”. The series got her nomination in Canadian Screen Award.
- In 2012, Peregrym appeared as the leading role of Chloe Jocelyn in Yahoo.com’s web-based series, “Cybergeddon”. The series earned her a Streamy Award.
- In 2014, Peregrym co-starred with Jeff Roop and Eric Balfour in the film, “Backcountry”.
- Currently, Peregrym appears playing the role of Agent Maggie Bell in a series, “FBI” on CBS. She joined the series in 2018.
Who is Missy Peregrym Married to?
Missy Peregrym is currently married to Tom Oakley. Oakley is an Australian actor. The couple got married on December 30, 2018, in Los Angeles. They have no children yet.
Peregrym has been married twice, her first marriage was with Zachary Levi. Levi is an American actor. Levi and Peregrym got married on June 16, 2014, in Maui, Hawaii. However, within the 6 months of their marriage, in April 2015, Missey filed for divorce and on December 3, 2015, they got officially separated.
Previously, Peregrym dated Brandon Countee(2005- 2006), and Ben Roethlisberger(2007- 2008). Besides, she was rumored to be a lesbian.
What is the Net Worth of Missy Peregrym?
The 37 years old Missy Peregrym has quite a great earning through her professional career as an actress. Being in this field for more than a decade, Missey has managed to amass a fortune worth million dollars from her several movies and series.
Most of her earnings come from her modeling, acting as well as endorsement deals. Her estimated net worth is around $3 million.
How Tall is Missy Peregrym?
Missy Peregrym is a gorgeous lady in her late 30s. She has a well maintained slim body physique of measurement 34-23-33 inches. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch(1.7m) while her body weighs around 57kg(126 lbs). She has a fair complexion with light brown hair and brown eyes.