Born on March 6, 1944, Mary Wilson is an American vocalist who is best known for being a founding and the longest member of the Supremes. She has released three solo albums, five singles and two best-selling autobiographies. For more information, read the article below.
Mary Wilson Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Greenville, Mississippi to Sam and Johnnie Mae Wilson as the eldest of three children.
Mary Wilson Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Pedro Ferrer from 1974 to 1981. They had three children. Visit her twitter for more updates.
Big thanks for the love @billboard 💕 https://t.co/BsRnKAMHB3
— Mary Wilson (@MWilsonSupreme) September 17, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mary Wilson
- Nicknames: Mary
- Birthday: March 6, 1944
- Age: 75 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Greenville, Mississippi, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: singer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: Pedro Ferrer (m. 1974; div. 1981
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: She is probably a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a founding member and the longest member of the Supremes.
- She has released three solo albums, five singles and two best-selling autobiographies.
- She is also a musicians’ rights activist.
- She graduated from New York University at age 57.
- She was ranked #16 on VH1’s Greatest Women of Rock N Roll.
What’s Going On changed everything. At Motown, the artists relied on the writers and producers to provide their material. Then a couple of artists proved they were more than just singers and performers, they were creators of music too. There was Stevie Wonder and there was Marvin Gaye.
Visit our site for more updates.