Born on October 6, 1964, Mark Field is a British politician who is a member of the Conservative Party and has been serving as MP for Cities of London and Westminster since 2001. Appointed as Minister of State at the Foreign Office on June 2017, he was suspended on June 21, 2019 as a result of video recorded incident. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended St. Edmund Hall, Oxford.
Mark Field Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Mark was born in Hanover, Germany to Peter and Ulrike. His father was in British army and his mother was of German Origin.
Mark Field Affair/Married/Wife
His first marriage was with Michele and they divorced in 2006. He is now married to Victoria. They have a son together. For more information, visit his twitter.
Disappointed by reports of Chinese and Russian inaction on breach of the oil cap by North Korea.
We all need to fully enforce sanctions until North Korea dismantles its nuclear and ballistic missile programmes, as required by the UN Security Council https://t.co/3gpliM11su
— Mark Field MP (@MarkFieldUK) June 19, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mark Christopher Field
- Nicknames: Mark Field
- Birthday: October 6, 1964
- Age: 54 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Hanover, West Germany
- Current Residence: Britain
- Education: St. Edmund Hall, Oxford
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Michele (div. 2006), Victoria (present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a British Conservative Party Politician.
- On 13 June 2017 he was appointed a Minister of State at the Foreign Office.
- He is serving as MP for Cities of London and Westminster since 2001.
- On 21 June 2019 he was suspended as a Minister as a result of a video-recorded incident.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Not Available at the moment.