Born on October 23, 1994, Margaret Qualley is an American actress, dancer and model who is best known for her roles in The Leftovers, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and IO. She has also appeared in the miniseries Fosse. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her modeling debut in 2011 at the age of 16.
Margaret Qualley Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
She was born in Montana to Andie MacDowell, an actress and model and Paul Qualley. Her parents separated when she was five. Margaret has an older brother and an older sister.
Margaret Qualley Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
As of now, her relationship status is not available. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sarah Margaret Qualley
- Nicknames: Margaret Qualley
- Birthday: October 23, 1994
- Age: 24 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Kalispell, Montana, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: New York University
- Profession: Actress, dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available at the moment
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32A
- Body Type: Slim
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the daughter of actress Andie MacDowell.
- She rose to fame for her role in the series The Leftovers.
- She has appeared in the comedy film The Nice Guys and Once Upon a Tie in Hollywood.
- She stars in IO (2019).
- Her parents split when she was 5 years old.
- She attended New York University.
- She made her modeling debut at the age of 16 in a New York Fashion Week, walking for Albert Ferretti.
I was one of those dancers who they say wants to feel the floor through their pointed shoes. I would end up not wearing toe pads and that stuff. I would just wrap minimal amounts of paper towels around my toes.
For more information, visit our site.