Born on August 18, 1993, Maia Mitchell is an Australian actress and singer who is best known for her roles as Brittany Flune in series Mortified, as Natasha Ham in teen drama Trapped and as Phoebe in the movie The Last Summer (2019). For more information on Maia, read the article below.
Before Fame: She began acting by performing in school plays and was discovered at the age of 12 by talent agencies.
Maia Mitchell Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Maia was born in Lismore, New South Wales to Alex and Jill. She has a younger brother mamed Charlie. She is of English and Hungarian descent.
Who is Foster and Erin of The Last Summer? Learn here.
Maia Mitchell Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
She is currently in relationship with Rudy Mancuso (2015-present). Visit her twitter and Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Maia Mitchell
- Nicknames: Maia
- Birthday: August 18, 1993
- Age: 25 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Lismore, New South Wales,
- Education: Trinity Catholic College, Lismore
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Dating/Boyfriend: Rudy Mancuso (2015-present)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 55-56 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (AU)
- Chest Size: 33/34 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 33-34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She plays guitar and learned at a young age.
- She is of English and Hungarian descent.
- She began acting by performing in school plays and was discovered at the age of 12 by talent agencies.
- Her first television role in the U.S. was in the Disney Channel TV series Jessie.
- She appears as Phoebe in the movie The Last Summer (2019).
If I’m in work mode and going to meetings, I’ll make an effort and dress up, but when I’m at home or just chilling, I’m in beanies and jeans and sneakers.
I’m trying hard to keep my Australian accent. My mom would disown me if I didn’t.