Born on January 22, 1990, Logic (rapper) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer who started his music career by releasing the mixtape called Logic: The Mixtape in 2009 and rose to fame for his fourth mixtape: Young Sinatra: Welcome to Forever.
Having released 5 studio albums as of 2019, he is also an author and has released a novel called “Supermarket” which became a New York Times Best Seller. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He got into hip hop after watching the action movie, Kill Bill: Volume 1.
Logic (Rapper) Ethnicity/Religion
Logic was born as Sir Robert Bryson Hall II to Robert Bryson. His father is of African-American descent and his mother is of Caucasian descent.
Logic (Rapper) Affair/Girlfriend
He was in relationship with Jessica Andrea from 2013 to 2018. For more information, visit his Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sir Robert Bryson Hall II
- Nicknames: Logic
- Birthday: January 22, 1990
- Age: 29 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace:, Rockville, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: Beverly Hills, California, US
- Education: Gaithersburg High School
- Profession: Rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Jessica Andrea (2013-2018)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 70-75 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His real name is Sir Robert Bryson Hall II.
- He developed interest in music when he was a teenager and released his mixtape Logic: The Mixtape in 2009.
- His studio album Under Pressure was released in 2014 and pealed at number 4 on US Billboard 200.
- His third studio album, Everybody peaked at number one on Billboard 200.
- He is also an author and has released a novel called Supermarket (2019). The book became a New York Times Best Seller
- He is African-American on his father’s side and Caucasian on his mother’s side.
- In 2019, he released his fifth album called Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.