Born on October 10, 1941, Laurence Tribe is an American lawyer and scholar who is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor at the Harvard Law School in Harvard University. He is a co-founder of American Constitution Society and is the author of American Constitutional Law (1978). For more information on Laurence, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University.
Laurence Tribe Ethnicity/Religion
Laurence Henry Tribe was born in Shanghai, China to Paulina and George Israel Tribe. He comes from a Jewish family. His father was from Poland and his mother was born in Harbin.
Laurence Tribe Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Carolyn Ricarda Kreye from 1964 to 2008. They had two children and both of them are visual artists. For more information, visit his twitter.
Overruling Roe and Casey would upset much deeper and broader societal reliance interests than the “case-specific costs” deemed insufficient in Franchise Tax Bd. v. Hyatt to preserve Nevada v. Hall. So there is cause for concern but not panic.https://t.co/KT8xHqzqxz
— Laurence Tribe (@tribelaw) May 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Laurence Henry Tribe
- Nicknames: Laurence Tribe
- Birthday: October 10, 1941
- Age: 77 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Shanghai, China
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: lawyer, scholar
- Nationality: American (Chinese born)
- Ethnicity/Race: His father was from Poland and his mother as from Harbin
- Religion: His family was Jewish
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Carolyn Ricarda Kreye (m. 1964-div. 2008)
- Children: 2
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor at the Harvard Law School in Harvard University.
- He also works with the firm Massey & Gall LLP.
- He is a co-founder of American Constitution Society.
- His father was from Poland and his mother was born in Harbin.
- Laurence started his career as a law clerk to Matthew Tobriner on the California Supreme Court.
- He is the author of American Constitutional Law (1978).
- He was presented with an honorary Doctor of Letters degree from Columbia University and has ten other honorary degrees.
- Visit our site for more updates.
There are a lot of things that fit on a bumper sticker in terms of either liberty or equality or progress that when made more concrete just don’t pan out.