Kodi Lee is an American singer and television personality who is best known for being a contestant on season 14 of America’s Got Talent. He is the first contestant to receive a Golden Buzzer in the season of America’s Got Talent.
Kodi is blind and was diagnosed with autism when he was 4 years old. He was born with optic nerve hypoplasia. Read the article below for more information.
Kodi Lee Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Kodi was born in South Carolina. His mother’s name is Tina Lee and has two siblings: Kayla and Derek.
Kodi Lee Affair/Dating
His relationships status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kodi Lee
- Nicknames: Kodi, Kodie
- Birthday: July 7
- Age: 22 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: South Carolina, US
- Current Residence: United states
- Education: Elsinore High
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiethnic
- Religion: Not Available
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
The first #GoldenBuzzer of the season and @itsgabrielleu’s first Golden Buzzer EVER!
Kodi Lee is a STAR. 🌟💛🌟pic.twitter.com/AVATsIlRAm
— NBC Entertainment (@nbc) May 29, 2019
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a contestant on NBC’s competition series, America’s Got Talent.
- He is blind and was diagnosed with autism when he was 4 years old.
- His mother’s name is Tina Lee.
- He has been passionate about singing since his childhood.
- He is the first contestant to get a Golden Buzzer in season 14 of America’s Got Talent.
- It has stated on his website that he is one of 25 people in the world that posses the ability for musical expression, pitch perfect and audio photographic memory.
- He has two siblings, Kayla and Derek.
- Visit our site for more updates.