Born on September 7, 1989, Jonathan Majors is an American actor and director who is best known for his role as Montgomery Allen in the movie The Last Black Man in San Francisco. Making his film debut in Hostiles in 2017 as Corporal Henry Woodson, he is a recipient of the National Society of Arts and Letters National Drama Competition. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of North Carolina and Yale University.
Jonathan Majors Ethnicity/Religion
Jonathan was born in Dallas, Texas. His mother is a pastor.
Jonathan Majors Affair/Wife/Girlfriend
As of June 2019, his relationship status is not known.
Here is the trailer for the movie “The Last Black Man in San Francisco”.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jonathan Majors
- Nicknames: Jonathan
- Birthday: September 7, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of North Carolina, Yale University
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Dating/Girlfriend: Not Available
Who is Jimmie Fails of The Last Black Man in San Francisco? Learn here.
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: 75-8 kg (approx)
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His mother is a pastor.
- He is a graduate of Yale School of Drama.
- He made his screen debut starring in the ABC miniseries “When We Rise”.
- He is a recipient of the National Society of Arts and Letters National Drama Competition.
- He made his film debut in Hostiles in 2017 as Corporal Henry Woodson..
- He appears as Montgomery Allen in the movie The Last Black Man in San Francisco (2019).
Not Available at the moment.