Born in 1950, John Durham is the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut who has been assigned by Attorney General William Barr in May 2019 with the task of looking into the origins of the FBI’s investigation into Russian interference in the US 2016. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Colgate University and University of Connecticut.
John Durham Ethnicity/Religion
John was born in Boston, Massachusetts. His parental information is not known at the moment.
John Durham Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship and marital status is not available at the moment.
Visit the article written by CNN for more information on him.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Henry Durham
- Nicknames: John Durham
- Birthday: 1950
- Age: 68-69 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Colgate University, University of Connecticut
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available at the moment
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Who is William Barr? Learn more about him here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is the United States Attorney for District of Connecticut.
- He is known for leading inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob.
- He was assigned by Attorney General William Barr in May 2019 with the task of looking into the origins of the FBI’s investigation into Russian interference in the US 2016 election.
Not Available at the moment.