Born on January 19, 1963, John Bercow is a British politician who has been the Speaker of the House since 2009 and serves as the Member of Parliament for Buckingham. Prior to being elected as the Speaker, he was the member of the Conservative Party. For more information read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Essex.
John Bercow Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Edgware, Middlesex to Brenda and Charles Bercow. His father was from a Jewish family and his mother converted to Judaism.
John Bercow Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Sally Bercow. They have 3 children together. For more information, visit the article written by BBC.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Simon Bercow
- Nicknames: John Bercow
- Birthday: January 19, 1963
- Age: 56 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Edgware, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: University of Essex
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Sally Bercow (m. 2002)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a British politician.
- He has been the Speaker of the House of Commons since 2009 and prior to his election as Speaker, he was a member of the Conservative Party.
- He was born into a Jewish family. His father was Jewish and his mother converted to Judaism.
- During his youth, he was ranked Britain’s No 1 junior tennis player. He stopped playing when he came down with bronchial asthma.
- He served as a councilor from 1986 to 1990 in the London Borough of Lambeth.
- He is the first Speaker since the Second World War to have served alongside four prime ministers.
- He is the longest-serving Speaker since Edward FitzRoy.
- He has decided to step down as a Speaker.
I said that if I hadn’t been a politician, I’d have liked to be a barrister, or an academic. My beloved wife said: ‘You’d be a very good barrister and a hopeless academic.’ I said ‘Why?’ She said: ‘Because you’re not an original thinker.’ For more information, visit our site.