Born on February 29, 1992, Jessie Usher is an American actor who is known for his roles on Survivor’s Remorse, Level Up, When the Game Stands Tall and Independence Day: Resurgence and appears as A-Train in The Boys (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started having interest in acting when he was 5 years old.
Jessie Usher Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Maryland to Jessie T and Judith Usher. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
Jessie Usher Affair/Girlfriend/Dating
His relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jessie T. Usher Jr.
- Nicknames: Jessie Usher
- Birthday: February 29, 1992
- Age: 27 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Maryland, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: He studied culinary arts in college
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Mothers Milk of The Boys? Learn here.
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)
- Weight: 80 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He showed acting at the age of 5 after his sister booked a TV commercial.
- His first acting job was an Oscar Meyer commercial.
- His first professional acting was in an episode of CBS’ Without a Trace in 2005.
- He is known for his roles on Survivor’s Remorse, Level Up, When the Game Stands Tall and so on.
- He appears as A-Train in The Boys (2019).
I like to dance. I’m not going to say that I’m a good dancer.
For the most part, it’s about keeping the same people around you – people who really care about your well-being – they keep you focused.