Born on January 20, 1982, Jessica Jackson is an American attorney and activist who is a member of the Democratic Party and serves as the Mayor of Mill Valley, California. She is also a co-founder of #cut50. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Santa Clara University of Law.
Jessica Jackson Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Alabama, United States. She attended University of South Florida to get Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and English and her JD from Santa Clara University School of Law.
Jessica Jackson Affair/Married/Husband
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. Visit her twitter for more information.
Never seen a clearer example of the justice system’s complete lack of humanity and empathy for people.
Her baby was killed while inside her. Can you imagine the heartbreak & trauma she is experiencing? Instead of help they gave her handcuffs. https://t.co/1sDlNPQpa3
— Jessica Jackson (@JessyMichele) June 27, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jessica Jackson Sloan
- Nicknames: Jessica Jackson
- Birthday: January 20, 1982
- Age: 37 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Alabama, US
- Current Residence: Mill Valley, California
- Education: Santa Clara University of Law
- Profession: Attorney, Activist
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is co-founder of #cut50. It is a national bipartisan effort for reducing America’s incarceration rate.
- She is also the Mayor of Mill Valley, Callifornia.
- She started her career as a human rights attorney at the Habeas Corpus Rseource Center in San Francisco, California.
- She is a Democrat.
- She was elected to serves as Mayor of Mill Valley in 2015.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.