Born on September 9, 1964, Jake Corman is an American politician who is a member of the Republican Party and is the Majority leader of the Pennsylvania State Senate. He has also been representing 34th Senatorial District 1999. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Pennsylvania College of Technology and Pennsylvania State University, University Park.
Jake Corman Ethnicity/Religion
Jake was born and raised in Pennsylvania. He attended Pennsylvania College of Technology and Pennsylvania State University, University Park.
Jake Corman Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kelli Lopsonzski. They have three children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Proud to honor the winners of the 2nd annual “Talk to your State Senator” video contest to the Senate chamber. @PennsValleyASD students Isabella Culver, Emma Narber & Kyle Tressler produced the video under the guidance of Mr. Mike Farley. pic.twitter.com/BWA9FcWYNT
— Senator Jake Corman (@JakeCorman) June 3, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jacob Doyle Corman III
- Nicknames: Jake Corman
- Birthday: September 9, 1964
- Age: 54 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: Pennsylvania, US
- Education: Pennsylvania College of Technology Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Kelli Lopsonzski
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is serves as the Majority Leader in Pennsylvania State Senate.
- He has represented 34th Senatorial District since 1999.
- His father was a Pennsylvania State Senator for 21 years.
- In June 2019, he became a national sensation when yelled at State Senator Katie Muth, as she read into record a letter from formerly homeless resident John Boyd.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.