Born on September 4, 1979, Granger Smith is an American country music singer and songwriter who is also known by the name Earl Dibbles Jr. He has released nine studio albums, one live album and one EP. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Texas A&M University.
Granger Smith Ethnicity/Religion
Granger was born in Dallas, Texas and became interested in music when he was 14 years. His family information is not known at the moment.
Granger Smith Affair/Wife/Married
He is married to Amber Emily Bartlett. They married on February 11, 2010 and had three children.
On June 6, 2019, Granger announced that the couple’s youngest son River had died following a drowning accident at their home. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Tweets by GrangerSmith
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Granger Kelly Smith
- Nicknames: Granger Smith
- Birthday: September 4, 1979
- Age: 39 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
- Current Residence: Austin, Texas, United States
- Education: Texas A&M
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Amber Emily Bartlett
- Children: They had one daughter and two sons (on June 6 2019, he announced their youngest son had died following a drowning accident)
- Net Worth: He is most probably a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American country singer and songwriter.
- He has released nine studio albums, one live album and one EP.
- He has performer three times at White House.
- He graduated from Texas A&M with a bachelors degree.
- On June 6, 2019, he announced that he couple’s youngest son River had died following a drowning accident at their home.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Every day be thankful for the nights that turn into mornings, friends that turn into family and dreams that turn into reality.