Born on June 13, 1957, Roy Cooper is an American politician and attorney who is a member of the Democratic Party and is currently serving as the 75th Governor of North Carolina. Prior to this, he served as the Attorney General of North Carolina and in General Assembly in both the North Carolina House of Representatives and the North Carolina Senate.
To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Roy Cooper Ethnicity/Religion
Roy Cooper was born in Nashville, North Carolina to Beverly Batchelor and Roy Asberry Cooper II. His mother was a teacher and his father was lawyer.
Roy Cooper Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kristin Cooper and has three daughters. For more information, visit his twitter
Governor’s Office statement after the North Carolina House voted to sustain Governor Cooper’s veto of SB359: pic.twitter.com/RJnT15wikP
— Governor Roy Cooper (@NC_Governor) June 5, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Roy Asberry Cooper III
- Nicknames: Roy Cooper
- Birthday: June 13, 1957
- Age: 62 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Nashville, North Carolina, US
- Current Residence: North Carolina
- Education: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Kristin Cooper
- Children: 3
The ECU medical school and rural health care are too important to get caught up in political vendettas. https://t.co/RPSxJG6AiS
— Governor Roy Cooper (@NC_Governor) June 3, 2019
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Who is Alabama Governor Kay Ivey? Learn about her here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
- He serves as the 75th Governor of North Carolina.
- His political career started when he was elected to North Carolina Senate in 1991.
- He has taught Sunday school classes and served as a deacon and elder.
- He has previously served as the elected Attorney General of North Carolina.
- His wife worked as a guardian ad litem for foster children in Wake County.
When I first dreamt of becoming a movie star, I wanted to be a Gary Cooper: I wanted to be rich and famous, living in palaces and wearing dark glasses and white suits.