Born on February 23, 1957, Virginia Thomas (Ginni Thomas) is an American attorney, political activist, lobbyist, and public policy analyst who is the founder of Liberty Consulting and a columnist for The Daily Caller. She is a Republican and is the wife of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Creighton University.
Virginia Thomas (Ginni Thomas) Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, she was born to Donald Lamp and Marjorie Lamp as the youngest of four children. Her parents were Republican.
Virginia Thomas (Ginni Thomas) Husband/Married
She has been married to Clarence Thomas since 1987 and reside in Virginia, US. For more information, visit her twitter.
“There’s always hope, but this city is broken in some ways.” https://t.co/sXNrnf4DeD via @DailySignal #SCOTUS
— Justice Thomas (@JusticeThomas) January 20, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Virginia Lamp Thomas
- Nicknames: Virginia, Ginni Thomas
- Birthday: February 23, 1957
- Age: 61 years old
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, US
- Current Residence: Virginia, US
- Education: Creighton University
- Profession: Attorney, public policy analyst, political activist, lobbyist
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic (from 2002)
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: Clarence Thomas (1987-present)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Republican.
- She is an attorney who is the founder of Liberty Consulting.
- She is also a columnist for The Daily Caller.
- She became a center of attraction when his wife, Ginni Thomas stirred a debate with her far-right rhetoric.