Born in 1978, Francesca Martinez is an English comedian, writer and actress who was born to Spanish father and half-Swedish and half-English mother. She became the first female comic to win the Daily Telegraph Open Mic Award in 2000 and was listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest acts in British Comedy in 2003. For more information, read the article below.
Francesca Martinez Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born and raised in England. She was born to father of Spanish descent and mother of half-English and half-Swedish descent. She has Cerebral Palsy.
Francesca Martinez Affair/Dating
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter
Tweets by chessmartinez
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Francesca Martinez
- Nicknames: Francesca
- Birthday: 1978
- Age: 41 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: England
- Current Residence: Britain
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Comedian, writer, actress
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: She has Spanish, Swedish and English ethnicity
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an award winning English comedian, writer and actress.
- She has Spanish, Swedish and English ethnicity.
- She has cerebral palsy.
- She became the first female comic to win the Daily Telegraph Open Mic Award in 2000.
- She was listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest acts in British Comedy in 2003.
- Her tour ‘WHAT THE **** IS NORMAL?!’ had over 140 dates around the world.
- She has appeared in the drama series Grange Hill, sitcom Extras and much more.
- She has written scripts for the BBC and Channel 4 and in 2018, her debut radio play ‘How We’re Loved’ aired on BBC Radio Four.
- She has received two honorary doctorates from the Open University and Bradford University.
- Visit our site for more updates.
How YOU see yourself-not anyone else- is the thing that defines you.