Born on November 26, 1994, Emma Portner is a Canadian dancer and choreographer who is the founder of a dance company called Emma Portner and Artists and is married to actress Ellen Page. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She moved to New York City when she was 18 years old.
Emma Portner Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Emma was born in Ottawa, Ontario to Dan and Heather Porter. She has two brothers named Dylan and Quinn.
Emma Portner Affair/Married/Wife/Sexual Orientation
She is married to actress Ellen Page. They married in 2018. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Emma Portner
- Nicknames: Emma
- Birthday: November 26, 1994
- Age: 24 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Current Residence: New York City, US
- Education: Canterbury High School
- Profession: Choreographer, dancer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Ellen Page (m. 2018)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3-4 inches
- Weight: 50-54 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 32/33 inches
- Hips Size: 33 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 31B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a professional dancer and choreographer.
- She began dancing when she was three years old and started dancing at Leeming DanceWorks in Ottawa.
- She moved from Ottawa to New York when she was 18 years old.
- She is married to actress Ellen Page.
- She is the founder of the dance company called Emma Portner and Artists.
Not Available at the moment.