Deidre Ball is the wife of Anthony Scaramucci, the former White House communications director. She recently gained attention when it was revealed that she could be joining the cast of “The Real Housewives of New York City”.
Read the article below for more information on Deidre.
Before Fame: She attended University of Buffalo.
Deidre Ball (Deidre Scaramucci) Ethnicity/Religion
She has yet to reveal details on her hometown and her parents’ information. However, we do know that she is in late 30’s. And regarding her education, she has attended University of Buffalo and University of Miami.
Deidre Ball (Deidre Scaramucci) Affair/Married/Husband
Deidre is the wife of Anthony Scaramucci who is a former White House Communications director. Visit her twitter for more information.
Those Friday feels 💙💚#moochbrothers pic.twitter.com/SpMBNYhHYr
— Deidre Scaramucci (@DeidreScaramuc2) May 31, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Deidre Ball
- Nicknames: Deidre
- Birthday: Not Available at the moment
- Age: 38 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Buffalo, University of Miami
- Profession: She worked at Manhattan hedge fund, Skybridge Capital
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Anthony Scaramucci
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the former White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci’s, wife.
- She attended University of Buffalo and has an MA in communications.
- She met Anthony while she worked at Anthony’s Manhattan Hedge Fund, Skybridge Capital. She began working as an assistant and was promoted to vice president role in investor relations.
- She was nine months pregnant when she filed for divorce from Anthony but the divorce was called. Apparently, it was because her husband took the job in Washington without telling her.
- She is a registered Democrat.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.