David Koch (May 3, 1940 – August 23, 2019) was an American businessman, philanthropist, political activist and chemical engineer who was ranked as the 11th richest person as of June, 2019. Having joined the family business Koch Industries in 1970, he became the president of the subsidiary Koch Engineering in 1979. He became co-owner of Koch Industries in 1983 and served as an executive vice president until 2018.
On August 23, 2019, he died at his home in Southampton, New York.
Before Fame: He attended MIT.
David Koch Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Wichita, Kansas to Mary Clementine and Fred Chase Koch. His parental grandfather was a Dutch immigrant.
David Koch Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Julia Flesher. They married in 1996. They had three children.
Visit the article written by CNN for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: David Hamilton Koch
- Nicknames: David Koch
- Birthday: May 3, 1940
- Death: August 23, 2019
- Age: 79 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Wichita, Kansas, US
- Education: MIT
- Profession: Businessman, Philanthropist, political activist, chemical engineer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Julia Flesher (m. 1996)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: He was a billionaire
- Height: Not Available at the moment.
- Weight: Not Available at the moment
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He joined the family business Koch Industries in 1970.
- He was a libertarian.
- He was the 1980 candidate for Vice President of the United Sates from United States Libertarian Party.
- He was the founder of Citizens for a Sound Economy.
- He was ranked as the 11th richest person in the world as of June 2019. (net worth of $48 billion USD).
- His paternal grandfather was a Dutch immigrant.
- He was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1992.
- On August 23, 2019, he died at his home in Southampton, New York.
You know, once you’ve stood up to cancer, everything else feels like a pretty easy fight.
For more information, visit our site.