Born on October 4, 1989, Dakota Johnson is an American actress and made who made her film debut at the age of 10 in Crazy in Alabama (1999) and is best known for her role as Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades film series.
She appears in psychological horror film Wounds (2019), and in the adventure film The Peanut Butter Falcon as Eleanor. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She made her film debut at age 10 with a minor appearance in Crazy in Alabama (1999).
Dakota Johnson Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Austin, Texas to actors Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson. Her maternal grandparents are Peter Griffith and actress Tippi Hedren. She has four paternal siblings and two maternal siblings.
Dakota Johnson Affair/Married/Boyfriend
She was in relationship with singer Chris Martin from 2017 to 2019. Visit her Instagram and Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dakota Mayi Johnson
- Nicknames: Dakota Johnson
- Birthday: October 4, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Austin, Texas, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Aspen Community School, New Roads School
- Profession: Actress, model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Chris Martin (split in June 2019)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Zak of The Peanut Butter Falcon? Learn here.
- Height: 5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She made her film debut at age 10 with a minor appearance in Crazy in Alabama (1999).
- She is the daughter of actors Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith.
- She rose to fame for her role as Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades film series.
- She appears in psychological horror film Wounds (2019), and in the adventure film The Peanut Butter Falcon.
- She is granddaughter of Peter Griffith.
- She once lived with musician Noah Gersh and later with actor Jordan Masterson.
- She is a supporter of Planned Parenthood.
I love doing improv. I love comedy. I have always felt this way, even when I was really young.