Born on February 6, 1985, Crystal Reed is an American actress and model who is best known for her roles as Allison Argent in the series Teen Wolf and as Sofia Falcone on Gotham. She appears as Abby Arcane in Swamp Thing (2019). To learn more about Crystal, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Wayne State University.
Crystal Reed Ethnicity/Religion
Crystal was born and raised in Roseville, Michigan. She has an older brother named Corey and an older sister named Riley.
Crystal Reed Affair/Married/Husband/Boyfriend
She was married to Peter Nottoli from 2008 to 2012. She was then in relationship with Teen Wolf co-star Daniel Sharman from 2011 to 2013. From 2013 to 2019, she was in relationship with Darren McMullen.
For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Crystal Marie Reed
- Nicknames: Crystal Reed
- Birthday: February 6, 1985
- Age: 34 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Roseville, Michigan, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Wayne State University
- Profession: Actress, model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Husband: Peter Nottoli (m. 2008; div. 2012)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 7¾ in (172 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34A
Who is Swamp Thing of Swamp Thing? Learn here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for her role as Allison Argent in the 2011 show Teen Wolf and as Sofia Falcone on Gotham.
- She appears as Abby Arcane in Swamp Thing (2019).
- She attended Wayne State University but left the program.
- She moved to Hollywood to pursue a screen career in 2008.
- One of her earliest role was guest starring in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2010.
- She was married to Peter Nottoli from 2008 to 2012.
- She was in relationship with Darren McMullen from 2013 to 2019.
- She loves playing golf.
I think there’s something to be said for being physical in acting.