Born on March 9, 1988, Alodia Gosiengfiao is a Filipina cosplayer, model, TV presenter, actress and singer who is one of the ambassadors and VJ for Animax-Asia. She was named by UNO Magazine as one of the Most Influential Women in the Philippines. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started cosplaying at the age of 15.
Alodia Gosiengfiao Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Philippines, she is the daughter of Ed Gosiengfiao and Mariglor Arraiza. She has a younger sister named Ashley Gosiengfiao. She is of Chinese and Filipino descent.
Alodia Gosiengfiao Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
She is in relationship with Wil Dasovich. For more information, visit Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alodia Almira Arraiza Gosiengfiao
- Nicknames: Alodia Gosiengfiao, Queen Siopao
- Birthday: March 9, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Philippines
- Current Residence: Quezon City, Philippines
- Education: Aeneo de Manila University
- Profession: Cosplayer, model, TV presenter, singer, actress
- Nationality: Filipino
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Wil Dasovich
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Belle Delphine? Learn more about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 50-55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was named by UNO Magazine as one of the Most Influential Women in the Philippines.
- She is one of the ambassadors and VJ for Animax-Asia known as the “Ani-mates”.
- She is of Filipino and Chinese desncent.
- She has younger sister named Ashley Gosiengfiao.
- She started cosplaying at the age of 15.
- She is fond of art, fashion, gadgets, video games, photography, collecting toys and figures.