Born on October 12, 1947, Chris Wallace is an American television anchor and political commentator who is the host of Fox news’s Fox News Sunday and is the only person to have served as host and moderator of more than one of the major American Sunday morning political talk show. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University.
Chris Wallace Ethnicity/Religion
Chris was born in Chicago, Illinois to Mike Wallace and Norma Kaphan. Their parents divorced when he was 1 year old and was raised by his mother and his stepfather Bill Leonard.
Chris Wallace Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married twice in his life. He was married to Elizabeth Jane Farrell. They married in 1973 and has four children with her; they divorced later. He was later married to Lorraine Smothers. They married in 1997. Visit FoxNewsSunday twitter.
THIS WEEKS POWER PLAYER: pic.twitter.com/RQzKyRhAJS
— FoxNewsSunday (@FoxNewsSunday) June 23, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Christopher W. Wallace
- Nicknames: Chris Wallace
- Birthday: October 12, 1947
- Age: 71 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Anchor, political commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Elizabeth Jane Farrell (m. 1973; div.) Lorraine Smothers (m. 1997)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the host of FOX News program Fox News Sunday.
- He is the only person to have served as host and moderator of more than one of the major American Sunday morning political talk show.
- He has won three Emmy Awards, a Paul White lifetime achievement award and the Dupont-Columbia Silver Baton Award.
- His parents divorced when he was one year old and he grew up with his other and his stepfather.
- He began his network journalism career with NBC in 1975.
- His style has been described as confrontational by journalists.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I think a lot of people in television news look at the cable networks with great envy.