Born in 1972, Cheryl Porter is an American singer and vocal coach who started her career by studying classical singing under the guidance of Edna Williams and Myron Myers. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She attended Northern Illinois University.
Cheryl Porter Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Cheryl was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Her family information is not known at the moment.
Cheryl Porter Affair/Married/Husband
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. Visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Cheryl Porter
- Nicknames: Cheryl
- Birthday: 1972
- Age: 45 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Northern Illinois University
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American singer.
- She won a scholarship in opera singing at Northern Illinois University in 1990.
- She started her career by studying classical singing under the guidance of Edna Williams and Myron Myers.
- She was the best performer in 1992 in Chicago.
- She moved to Italy to pursue her career in opera and is known for her vocal talents.
- She is also a vocal coach.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.