Born in 1988, Carrie Symonds is an English press officer who is a former PR and communications chief for the Tory Party. She is the girlfriend of British politician Boris Johnson. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Warwick.
Carrie Symonds Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Carrie was born and raised in England to Matthew Symonds and Josephine McAffee. She attended Godolphin and Latymer School in London and graduated from University of Warwick.
Carrie Symonds Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
She is in relationship with Boris Johnson. For more information, visit her twitter.
The @Commonwealthsec is home to 1/3 of the world’s coastal oceans and nearly half of its coral reefs – making their partnership with @BloombergDotOrg a major win for protecting our oceans. #BlueCharter #VibrantOceans. https://t.co/UlbdLg8TNC pic.twitter.com/i0ouyTkYl4
— Andy Sharpless (@Oceana_Andy) June 20, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Carrie Symonds
- Nicknames: Carrie
- Birthday: September 1988
- Age: 30 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: University of Warwick
- Profession: press officer
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Boris Johnson
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a press officer and former PR and communications chief for the Tory Party.
- She is the daughter of Matthew Symonds and Josephine McAffee.
- She is in relationship with politician Boris Johnson.
- She is a graduate of University of Warwick.
- She was briefly adviser to Zac Goldsmith.