Carole Radziwill, born on August 20, 1963, is an American journalist, author, and reality television personality who started her journalism career, as an unpaid intern on the ABC News magazine show, 20/20 (1978), in 1986. In 2011, she joined the cast of Bravo TV’s The Real Housewives of New York City in season 5. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Hunter College and New York University.
Carole Radziwill Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in a working class family is Suffern, New York, she is the daughter of Anthony DiFalco and Helen DiFalco.
Carole Radziwill Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to ABC News producer Anthony Radziwill. They got married on August 27, 1994 in East Hampton, New York. Anthony was the son of Stanislaw Radziwill and Lee Radziwill (Caroline Lee Bouvier Radziwill), the youngest sister of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy. Anthony Radziwill died on August 10, 1999, aged 40, after a five-year battle with cancer.
For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Carole Ann Radziwill
- Nicknames: Carole
- Birthday: August 20, 1963
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: Suffern, New York
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: New York University (MBA), Hunter College (BA)
- Profession: Journalist, Author, Reality television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Anthony Radziwill (1994-1999); Husband died after suffering from cancer
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $50 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She sold her first novel, The Widow’s Guide to Sex & Dating, in a high six-figure deal to Holt Publishing.
- Carole grew up in a working-class family in Suffern, New York.
- She began her news career at ABC in New York, in 1985, as an intern in postproduction for 20/20, a news magazine show.
- In 1991, Radziwill was stationed in Iraq and reported on the SCUD missile attacks during the Gulf War.