Born on April 18, 1990, Britt Robertson is an American actress who is best known for her roles in Tomorrowland (2015), The Space Between Us (2017) and A Dog’s Purpose (2017) and appears as Melissa in I Still Believe. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She moved to Los Angeles from North Carolina when she was 14 years old.
Britt Robertson Ethnicity/Religion
Britt was born in Charlotte, North Carolina to Beverly and Ryan Robertson. She grew up in South Carolina and is the oldest of seven children as her mother and stepfather and her father and stepmother each have three children.
Britt Robertson Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
She is in relationship with Graham Rogers. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Brittany Leanna Robertson
- Nicknames: Britt Robertson
- Birthday: April 18, 1990
- Age: 29 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Charlotte, North Carolina, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: She received homeschooling from her mother
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Dating: Graham Rogers
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the oldest of 7 children.
- She is best known for her roles in Tomorrowland (2015), The Space Between Us (2017) and A Dog’s Purpose (2017).
- She appears as Melissa in I Still Believe (2020).
- She moved to Los Angeles from North Carolina when she was 14 years old.
- One of her earliest role was as Carrie in The Ghost Club.
If I can play 15 when I am 25, I can play 35 when I’m 55.
For more information, visit our site