Born on October 20, 1958, Brian Boquist is an American politician who is a member of the Republican Party and currently serves in the Oregon Senate representing District 12. Brian previously served in the Oregon House of Representatives from 2005 to 2009 representing District 23. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Western Oregon University and Oregon State University
Brian Boquist Ethnicity/Religion
Brian was born in Tillamook, Oregon and was raised in on a dairy farm. He enlisted in the US Army in 1975 and is a former career special forces lieutenant colonel who served in branches of the US Army.
Brian Boquist Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Peggy and they have six grown children. One of the son, Sethan Charles Sprague committed suicide in 2016 at the age of 31.
Visit his twitter for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Brian James Boquist
- Nicknames: Brian Boquist
- Birthday: October 20, 1958
- Age: 60 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Tillamook, Oregon
- Current Residence: Oregon, US
- Education: Western Oregon University, Oregon State University
- Profession: Politician, Business owner
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Peggy
- Children: 6
- Net Worth: Not Available
Tweets by BrianBoquistGOP
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He serves in the Oregon Senate representing District 12.
- He attained the rank of Eagle Scout while in high school.
- He is a former career special forces lieutenant colonel who served in branches of the US Army.
- When in June 2019, Governor Kate Brown threatened to send police to round-up any state legislators who declined to attend special session, Brian responded stating she better “send bachelors and come heavily armed … I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon”.
- One of Brian’s and Peggy’s son committed suicide in 2016 at the age of 31.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.