Born on December 23, 1952, Bill Kristol is an American neoconservative political analyst who is the founder of political magazine The Weekly Standard. Even though he is a member of the Republican Party, he is a critic of Donald Trump.
To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started his career by working for Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s United States Senate campaign.
Bill Kristol Ethnicity/Religion
Bill was born in New York City to Irving Kristol and Gertrude Himmelfarb. He was born into a Jewish family.
Bill Kristol Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married to Susan Scheinberg since 1975 and they have three children.
For more information, visit his twitter.
“A statement by the House that the president has abused his office is preferable to total silence from the Congress. The Republicans will have to face the charge that they protected someone they knew to be a dangerous man in the White House.”https://t.co/DtGe4mYtg4
— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) April 25, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: William Kristol
- Nicknames: Bill Kristol
- Birthday: December 23, 1952
- Age: 66 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Political analyst
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: He was born to a Jewish family
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Susan Scheinberg (m. 1975)
- Children: 3
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Who is Brett Kavanaugh? Learn about him here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is a vocal critic of Donald Trump although being a Republican.
- He is the founder of the political magazine The Weekly Standard.
- He started his career by working for Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s United States Senate campaign.
- He is a member of the board of trustees for the free-market Manhattan Institute for Policy Research.
Power tends to corrupt – so we should, in both the public and the private spheres, be on guard against, and erect sturdy guardrails against, the corruptions of power.