Born on December 1, 1945, Bette Midler is an American singer, actress, and comedian who She started her professional career in Off-Off-Broadway plays and rose to prominence when started singing in the Continental Baths. Bette has released 14 studio albums and has won three Grammy Awards having sold more than 30 million records worldwide.
She is also an actress who is best known for her roles in movies such as The Rose, Gypsy, For the Boys and so on. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started her professional career in Off-Off-Broadway plays.
Bette Midler Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Bette was born in Honolulu to Ruth and Fred Midler. She was born in a Jewish family and bother her parents were born in New Jersey.
Bette Midler Affair/Married/Husband
She married artist Martin von Haselberg on December 16, 1984 about after 6 weeks of the first meeting. They have a daughter named Sophie von Haselberg. For more information, visit her twitter.
He actually looks better here! Maybe someone in his camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove. https://t.co/GDdrF3Zfry
— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) June 5, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bette Midler
- Nicknames: Bette
- Birthday: December 1, 1945
- Age: 73 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Territory of Hawaii
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actress, comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/husband: Martin von Haselberg (m. 1984)
- Children: Sophie von Haselberg
- Net Worth: Probably in millions
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She released 14 studio albums.
- She started her professional career in Off-Off-Broadway plays.
- She rose to fame when started singing in the Continental Baths.
- She made her motion picture debut in 1979 with The Rose.
- She has won three Grammy Awards, for Golden Gloves, three Emmy Awards and a Tony Awards. Her career has spanned almost for 50 years.
- She was born in a Jewish family.
- She married Martin von Haselberg after 6 weeks after their first meeting.
- Her first big album “The Divine Miss M” was produced by Barry Manilow.
- She was the final guest on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (1962).
- She is a Democrat.
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on February 6, 1985.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I try not to drink too much, because when I’m drunk, I bite.
I always try to balance the light with the heavy – a few tears of human spirit in with the sequins and the fringes.