Barbara McQuade is a former US Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan who stepped down in March 2017 and is currently a professor of law at the University of Michigan Law School and a legal analyst for MSNBC and NBC News. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Michigan.
Barbara McQuade Ethnicity/Religion
Barbara was born in Detroit, Michigan. Her parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Barbara McQuade Affair/Married/Husband
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. Visit her twitter for more information.
Honored to testify before the House Judiciary Committee today to help explain obstruction of justice and how interference with Mueller’s investigation threatened our national security. My opening statement is posted here. https://t.co/njd553TIBH
— Barb McQuade (@BarbMcQuade) June 11, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Barbara L. McQuade
- Nicknames: Barbara McQuade
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Michgan
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
Tweets by BarbMcQuade
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was a part of President Trump’s 2017 dismissal of US Attorneys; she stepped down in March 2017.
- She is a professor of law at University of Michigan Law School.
- She is also a legal analyst for NBC News and MSNBC.
- She started her career as a law clerk for Bernard A. Friedman on the US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- She served as an assistant US Attorney in the Eastern District of Michigan from 1998 until becoming US Attorney in the same district.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.